Omniconvert is a conversion optimization tool for your website. They offer some personalization experiments with 40+ criteria that can be used for segmentation. But their focus is more on surveys, tests and messages.
Although it has an overall start-up feel, Omniconvert works with some big, global companies. It’s clients have delivered over 30 billion experiences tailor made to the needs of their visitors. The most popular use cases seem to be for A/B testing and overlays.
To get started, you need to add the Omniconvert code snippet to your website.
We have no quantitative data on this, but some respondents mentioned that they were quite happy with the response times of the company.
- A/B testing: test how variations perform on desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Split testing: split your traffic between a control page and its variations.
- Test scheduling: decide when to run experiments.
- Behavioral targeting: segment your traffic based on 40+ criteria.
- Visual editor: edit visual aspects of your pages and variations.
- Personalization: use what you know about your visitors to target them better.
- Overlays: deliver messages through overlays to your visitors.
- Surveys: find out more about your visitors with pop-up and widget surveys.
Our respondents were particularly happy with the following features.
- Easy setup
- Good customer service
- You can publish detailed reports for you and your clients.
- You can choose between a synchronous and asynchronous tracking code.
- Plugins for WordPress, Drupal, Joomla and PrestaShop.
- 40+ conditions is a very high number, pretty interesting options.
- A lot of integrations.
- Analytics: Hotjar, Google Analytics, Yandex, Inspectlet and Kissmetrics
- Online shops: Bigcommerce, Drupal, Magento, Shopify
- Email automation (through Zapier): GetResponse, MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, ActiveCampaign
- Their overlays are very customizable: countdowns, subscriptions etc.
The following caveats were mentioned in the survey results.
- User interface can be improved to make features and tools easier to find.
- The product is aimed at e-commerce, so if you are not directly selling products, it may not be the right fit.
The verdict about Omniconvert
We actually like the product. Omniconvert’s Platform plan is good for starters and small businesses. If you want to create campaigns with pop-ups, this tool should do the trick.
For some reason, not many respondents knew or use the product. So, it could use a bit more attention, or possibly better marketing. It could help if they would improve UX and graphic design.
Since the service is relatively affordable, too, you may as well give it a try!
There are many other companies that can help you create tailor-made experiences on your website! Take a look at our other favorites here.