AB Tasty is an “All in One CRO Platform.” With roots in France, the company has expanded to Spain, Germany, Singapore, the UK and the United States. Like many, it advertises itself as a non-technical solution for marketers. Their goal is to achieve better user experiences and higher revenues through increased conversion rates. We love the mission.
AB Tasty offers A/B/n tests through a WYSIWYG editor, audience segmentation and personalization. They offer an extensive campaign library with templates you can deploy to tackle cart abandonment, promote new content, deploy personalized offers, and collect email addresses. You can segment users based on behavior, location, traffic sources, and device, as well as using data from your CRM. AB Tasty allows you to launch tests on websites, iOS and mobile apps. They also offer session recordings, heatmaps, NPS surveys and audience discovery tools.
To get started, you need to add the AB-Tasty code snippet to your website.
AB Tasty’s support team gets good ratings from users. Support is available for all users.
- A/B Testing: compare two versions of a page and pick the better one.
- Multivariate testing: modify multiple elements of a page, at once.
- Heatmap and User session replay: discover how visitors interact with your site.
- Funnel testing: run tests across multiple pages.
- Cross-device optimization: supports websites, CMS, mobile and apps.
- Personalization: personalize websites, content and apps.
- Targeting: target based on various criteria and your existing data.
- Visual and code editor: make changes through visual aspects and code changes.
Our respondents were particularly happy with the following features.
- Having predictive data is helpful.
- The editor is easy to use, also without technical skills.
- You can easily modify the html and CSS and directly implement your js.
- Responsive customer support.
The following caveats were mentioned in the survey results.
- To get more use out of the tool you need to know some HTML, CSS and JS code.
- You need some training to be able to use many aspects of the tool.
- Editor can be slow to load.
The verdict about AB-Tasty
AB Tasty is a nice option, especially with its user insights tools like heatmaps and surveys. Pricing has recently changed and they’re offering custom quotes depending on the features you need. Their pricing has been lower compared to contenders like Optimizely. If you’re looking for a broad feature set and have people in your team that also know a fair share of HTML and CSS, you should check them out.
Are you this vendor?
Claim your listing to make sure all of your information is up-to-date